POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Please Help...Two Images are diffrernt : Re: Please Help...Two Images are diffrernt Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:14:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Please Help...Two Images are diffrernt
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 7 Apr 1999 11:50:31
Message: <370B7099.B514B221@aol.com>
I don't use Moray, just know about it some. Sounds like you might have
the alpha channel set, although I do see black backgrounds on both here.
The Export is meant to just output the files, Raytrace is simply
outputting the image and with Moray settings. Should be a
"Output_File_Type=N" in the INI used for renders; come to think of it I
don't recall Moray making INI files to accompany the pov and inc files,
just one for itself I think, though I could be wrong. If it doesn't
you'll have to edit POV-Rays povray.ini file (located in \renderer\
folder) to add that line.
Also, that banner being a bezier patch might be double-illuminating too.
You should say which versions of the programs you are using so people
know.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe